Instagram users in Canada
In July 2019, there were 12,130,000 Instagram users in Canada, which made up 32.4% of its entire population. That is 620,000 less accounts than in September 2018.
Key facts from July 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 55.7%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (4,200,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 35 to 44, where women lead by 330,000.
Facebook users in Canada
As of July 2019, there were 20,280,000 Facebook users in Canada, which accounted for 54.1% of the whole country. As seen above, the number of users is declining – down by almost 2 million since September 2018.
Other key observations for July 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 54.6%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (5,000,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 65 and above, where women lead by 510,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER. It allows you to check the current social media user statistics for any country in the world.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
Social media analytics
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using simple dashboards.
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.