When you sign up, you get 14 days to evaluate NapoleonCat for free. It works with any plan you choose and you don’t ask your credit card details until you decide you want to stay with us beyond those 14 days. And you will 😉 The only limitation during your trial period is that you can connect up to 3 users and 10 social profiles, no larger than one million fans/followers. This is because processing large amounts of data is costly and we’re charged for every tick of our servers’ processors.
We are obliged to charge VAT on top of our pricing in certain circumstances.
You will not be charged under the following circumstances:
– If your company is based outside of the European Union
– If your company is based inside of the European Union but you provide a valid tax identification number.
You will be charged under the following circumstances:
– If your company is based inside of the European Union but you don not provide a valid tax identification number, you will be charged an additional 23% VAT on top of the price tag.
– If your company is based in Poland, you will always be charged with 23% VAT (sorry).
– Facebook page (includes all ad campaigns connected to the page, private messages sent via Messenger, page mentions)
– Instagram Business account
– Twitter account
– YouTube channel
– Google My Business location
– Pinterest board
– Instagram ads campaign (for Instagram each campaign has to be added separately)
You can pay with VISA or MasterCard. We will automatically charge your credit card at the beginning of each billing period. If you decide to pay for more than 12 months upfront, you can also pay via bank transfer. Should you decide to do so, please contact our Client Happiness team at email@example.com
Yes, there’s no lifetime commitment. If, for some strange reason, you decide you no longer want to use your NapoleonCat account, just disconnect your credit card. Your account will expire at the end of your current billing period. Please keep in mind that we do not store historical data for discontinued accounts, so you will lose all your data when your account expires.
Of course! We love bloggers and we have a speciall offer for you, my friend. Just go ahead and sign up for a free trial and then let us know via the in-app messenger that you’re a blogger. Make sure to send us the link to your blog so we can all subscribe 🙂
We offer a generous 50-percent discount to all non-profit organizations and universities or other educational organizations. After you create your account, let us know you’re one of them and we’ll be happy to apply the discount to your billing.