Want to become a contributor? Great! We’re always looking to feature talented writers.
Before you send us your ideas, please make sure they fit our guest post requirements.
- All guest posts must focus primarily on social media marketing or social customer care
- Submitted content must be original, i.e. not published anywhere else before
- We ask for at least 1,200 words
- Articles should be informative and include actionable marketing tips as well as examples of best practices and up to date case studies
- Every article should include at least 3 links to established industry sources
- If you are affiliated with a business, you can incorporate one do-follow link to your site in the text; we kindly ask contributors to avoid overt self-promotion
- Articles cannot mention our direct competition – when in doubt, please ask
- Please include an informative introduction and comprehensive headlines for all sections; avoid very long sentences and paragraphs
- Articles must include sample images, preferably screenshots, illustrating the narrative (remember to link the source!)
- We publish articles written in a friendly, conversational, not overly formal tone
Please submit a link to a Google Drive file with editing permissions. Include your text, illustrations, an author bio, and headshot.
We reserve the right to edit submissions at our discretion. We will only publish select guest post submissions.