Are you a college student writing a thesis on social media user demographics? Or maybe you need such statistics for a project at work? Well, NapoleonCat offers a free tool that allows you to check current social media statistics for any country in the world. Today we’re bringing Italy to the table – Facebook and Instagram users to be exact (data comes from September 2018 – June 2019)
Facebook users in Italy
As of June 2019, there were 29,240,000 Facebook users in Italy, which accounted for 49.4% of its entire population. That means that since September 2018, the number of FB users declined by 2,120,000.
Other key observations for June 2019:
- The slight majority of users in Italy were men – 50.5%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (6,400,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 25 to 34, where men lead by 200,000.
Instagram users in Italy
There were 19,020,000 Instagram users in Italy in June 2019, which accounted for 32.1% of its entire population. Out of all the stats articles we’ve done, the number of Instagram users in Italy came the closest to having not declined in the past few months. Still, the number went down by very little – 40,000. Who knows, maybe Instagram was just cleaning fake accounts?
Other key facts for June 2019:
- The majority of Instagram users were women – 51.2%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (5,500,000).
- The highest difference between men and women appeared within people aged 45 to 54, where women lead by 300,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER. It allows you to check the current social media user statistics for any country in the world.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂