Did you know that apart from a being complex social media management tool NapoleonCat also offers a completely free social media user demographics browser? This time around we used it to give you social media user statistics for our neighboring country, Germany.
Facebook users in Germany
As of May 2019, there are 27,720,000 Facebook users in Germany, which makes up 33.6% of the entire population. 3,640,000 people quit Facebook in Germany since September 2018.
Other key observations for May 2019:
- The slight majority of FB users were men – 50.5%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (8,400,000).
- The highest difference between men and women was within people aged 25 to 34, where men lead by 200,000.
Instagram users in Germany
There were 19,200,000 Instagram users in Germany in May 2019, which accounted for 23.4% of its entire population.
Other facts for May 2019:
- The slight majority of Instagrammers were men – 50.5%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (6,000,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurred within people aged 18 to 24, where men lead by 300,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
Social media analytics
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using simple dashboards.
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.