Ever wondered how many people use social media in France? Well, we’ve got you covered. Using our free stats browser, we’re bringing you the exact numbers of Facebook & Instagram users from the country of love.
Facebook users in France
As of July 2019, there are 30,820,000 Facebook users in France, which makes up up 47% of its entire population. That is 3,360,000 less accounts than back in September 2018.
Other key facts for July 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 52%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (8,100,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 55 to 64, where women lead by 500,000.
Instagram users in France
There were 16,150,000 Instagram users in France in July 2019, which accounted for 24.6% of its entire population. That is roughly 30,000 more users than in September 2018.
Other observations for July 2019:
- Most of the users were women – 54.4%.
- People aged 25 to 34 made up the largest user group (5,100,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 35 to 44, where women lead by 420,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER. It allows you to check the current social media user statistics for any country in the world, and only takes two clicks!
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
In-depth social media analytics
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using one simple tool. Try it for free:
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.