We don’t know when exactly another season of the popular Netflix series Narcos will drop. However, we do know how many people use social media in Colombia, and that’s almost just as fun.
Facebook users in Colombia
There were 30,390,000 Facebook users in Colombia in June 2019, which accounted for 60.7% of its entire population. That’s quite a lot! Also, 830,000 people quit Facebook since September 2018.
Other key facts for June 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 51.4%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (9,400,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 35 to 44, where women lead by 200,000.
Instagram users in Colombia
As of June 2019, 10,776,000 people used Instagram in Colombia, which made up 21.5% of its population. Only 172,000 Colombian accounts left Instagram since September 2018.
Other key observations for June 2019:
- Most of the users were women – 56.5%.
- People aged 25 to 34 made up the largest user group (3,700,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurred within people aged 18 to 24, where women lead by 400,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER. It allows you to check the current social media user statistics for any country in the world.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂