With over 610 million users, LinkedIn is growing at a tremendous speed. The social media platform connects professionals from all around the world and helps individuals find employment. We used our free user demographics browser to bring you the exact number of LinkedIn users in the US, UK, and Canada.
LinkedIn users in the United States
- There were 161,000,000 LinkedIn users in United States of America in September 2019, which accounted for 48.7% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (96,000,000).
LinkedIn users in the United Kingdom
- 27,600,000 people used LinkedIn in United Kingdom in September 2019, which made up 41% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (16,000,000).
LinkedIn users in Canada
- There were 16,570,000 LinkedIn users in Canada in September 2019, which made up 44.1% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (9,600,000).
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER.
Our free social media stats browser shows current user statistics for any country in the world. It works for Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and LinkedIn.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
Social media analytics
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using simple dashboards.
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.