Are you in a dire need of some social media stats for Russia? Well, we have just the right tool for that. We used our free social media user demographics browser to provide you with the latest Facebook & Instagram user stats for the biggest country in the world.
Facebook users in Russia
As of June 2019, there are 8,257,000 Facebook users in Russia, which only accounts for 5.7% of the entire population. Since September 2018, 4,983,000 Russian users left the biggest social media platform – talk about a big drop!
Other key observations for June 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 54.9%.
- People aged 35 to 44 were the largest user group (2,600,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 35 to 44, where women lead by 200,000.
Instagram users in Russia
There were 40,425,000 Instagram users in Russia in June 2019, which accounted for 28.1% of its entire population. In the last 9 months, the number of Instagrammers in Russia grew by 6,045,000. This means that we finally found a country with an increase in social media users, yay!
Other key facts for June 2019:
- The majority of them were women – 57.9%.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (17,700,000).
- The highest difference between men and women occurs within people aged 35 to 44, where women lead by 2,400,000.
For more social media stats, visit our FREE BROWSER. It allows you to check the current social media user statistics for any country in the world.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
Social media done right
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using simple dashboards.
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.