LinkedIn is the world’s leading professional networking platform with over 610 million users. Our free stats browser can look into the number of users for each and every country – today’s subject is Scandinavia.
LinkedIn users in Denmark
- There were 2 590 000 LinkedIn users in Denmark in November 2019, which accounted for 44.7% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (1 300 000)
LinkedIn users in Norway
- There were 2 056 000 LinkedIn users in Norway in November 2019, which accounted for 37.7% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (1 200 000).
LinkedIn users in Sweden
- There were 3 740 000 LinkedIn users in Sweden in November 2019, which accounted for 36.9% of its entire population.
- People aged 25 to 34 were the largest user group (2 000 000).
To check more detailed statistics, visit our FREE BROWSER.
Our free social media stats browser shows current user statistics for any country in the world. It works for Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and LinkedIn.
We recently launched the stats archive, so now you can also access data from previous months 🙂
Social media analytics
Measure your social media marketing results. Track competitors and improve performance using simple dashboards.
Try NapoleonCat free for 14 days. No credit card required.