InboxNew feature: Assigning messages.
If you don't know what to do with a strange message, just pass it along to another team member. And more seriously, we have added the long awaited feature of assigning a message to a specific team member. This allows for initial moderation, e.g., defining sentiment of the message, and then passing it to another colleague. The "My tasks" tab contains the list of messages currently assigned to you and not yet dealt with (i.e. archived).
InboxCompact style private messages thread
Based on our users feedback we came to the conclusion that the most important thing in each conversation is .... conversation. So, let's not mess it up. Therefore, additional information about the message (such as time stamp, it’s internal ID etc.) is now displayed only for the selected message. For all others, you need click the message to see the additional information about it. We've also added the ability to tag and block a fan within the conversation thread view. Just click the avatar to display the additional functions panel.
InboxFacebook user mentions
We've added a list of fans and profiles that are involved in the conversation on Facebook. When writing a reply, simply type “@” to see the list of users you can include in your reply.You can read more about this feature on our blog here
Well, it was not really working properly. Now if you change time period or sorting direction, the filters you set up (e.g.. assigned to) will not change.
Reports Scheduling quarterly reports
We’ve added the option to schedule quarterly reports in the “Reports” module. If you schedule one in December, it will be generated and sent out automatically at the beginning of January and will include past 3 months - October, November and December. The next one (January thru March) will be sent out in April.
Reports “More info” panel
We’ve added a pop-up window on the list of reports generated. It includes detailed information for each report on your list to help you identify them.
Inbox Facebook events moderation
Facebook events are now available in the Inbox. This means you’ll see all posts and comments from events created for your Facebook Page. You can even apply automatic moderation rules to those messages! It’s currently invite only, so ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inbox “Do you really want to permanently delete this message?”
A warning message now shows up before you delete a comment or post in the Inbox.
InboxEnd of messages marker
When you reach the end of messages in the Inbox. You’ll now see the appropriate message so you know you can go home or visit Bored Panda ;-).
Inbox Updated filters in “Deleted” tab
We now only show those types of elements that can actually be deleted.
Inbox Tablet mode
We’ve upgraded our CSS styles to make the Inbox more responsive. You can now comfortably use it on your tablet while watching Netflix on company laptop.
InboxAdditional error messages
It doesn’t mean there are more errors now. They’re just communicated gracefully.
Inbox Automoderation Page mentions
We have added the ability to set up automatic moderation rules for your Facebook Page mentions and comments to such mentions. Publishing automatic replies is possible, if you are allowed to reply to a particular object.
- You can set up automatic replies to your page mentions for when you're not online.
- You can flag mentions automatically to review them in your Inbox later.
- You can set up email alerts to notify you of any new page mention or just the ones containing specific keywords.
Reports Editing Simplified comment editing in automatic PDF reports
If you're in the process of creating a report and you need to pause, you can now save your edits and comments and finish them later. Such a report will be marked on the list as "edited".
When you're done editing, hit "Save & regenerate" to implement all your changes and update the PDF report.
- Reports We've added language notification on the list of created reports.
- Inbox Automoderation We've visually unified the interface for automatic moderation rules.
- Inbox Automoderation Dropdown menu "User tags: Tag a fan" has been changed to "User tags: Select tag".
- Inbox We've fixed a bug causing page mentions to appear twice in the Inbox's main feed.
- Inbox We've added message ID on error popups in the Inbox (for reporting purposes).
- Reports We've improved the speed of reports list loading.
- ReportsEditing We've improved the process of uploading/updating own logo in reports.
- Inbox We've updated the process of fetching Facebook page mentions. It works now ;)
- We've added some bugs that we'll fix in the future.
Inbox Blocking Facebook users
You can now block and unblock Facebook users. You'll see a new icon next to the message author name in the Inbox.