Inbox Automoderation Page mentions
We have added the ability to set up automatic moderation rules for your Facebook Page mentions and comments to such mentions. Publishing automatic replies is possible, if you are allowed to reply to a particular object.
- You can set up automatic replies to your page mentions for when you're not online.
- You can flag mentions automatically to review them in your Inbox later.
- You can set up email alerts to notify you of any new page mention or just the ones containing specific keywords.
Reports Editing Simplified comment editing in automatic PDF reports
If you're in the process of creating a report and you need to pause, you can now save your edits and comments and finish them later. Such a report will be marked on the list as "edited". When you're done editing, hit "Save & regenerate" to implement all your changes and update the PDF report.
- Reports We've added language notification on the list of created reports.
- Inbox Automoderation We've visually unified the interface for automatic moderation rules.
- Inbox Automoderation Dropdown menu "User tags: Tag a fan" has been changed to "User tags: Select tag".
- Inbox We've fixed a bug causing page mentions to appear twice in the Inbox's main feed.