Senior Customer Success Advisor
We’re NapoleonCat – a Warsaw-based SaaS social media marketing startup. We help brands from all around the world conquer social media by offering marketers an array of tools for social customer care, analytics and reporting. We’re also the only Facebook Marketing Partner in Poland!
As our international client base is growing bigger, so is our team! Join NapoleonCat as Senior Customer Success Advisor and work with our inspiring customers from around the world.
- A dynamic start-up environment for growth
- Full time employment in a beautiful office in central Warsaw
- Access to private healthcare and a self-development budget
- Team outings and healthy snacks
- The support of a great, friendly team
We’re looking for:
- A people-centric problem solver with a business-oriented and results-driven attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Polish
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing (ideally social media for business) and/or B2B SaaS sales
- An ability to co-operate in a team environment (experience in people management will be a strong asset)
- Eagerness to quickly learn new tools and processes- we use a stack of business tools that help us manage and automate our work
As Senior Customer Success Advisor at NapoleonCat, you will:
- Proactively work on converting inbound leads to paying customers
- Lead product demonstrations for our inbound prospects and help them succeed with NapoleonCat during the trial period
- Suggest product improvements based on customer and prospect feedback
- Work with the team on improving sales and the onboarding processes
We’d love to get to know you! Submit your resume and a few sentences about yourself at email@example.com.
Let’s meet up, chat, and get to work!
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.