Retention Team Leader
NapoleonCat is a fast-growing social media management SaaS tool with customers in over 60 countries on all continents. We help businesses engage with and support their customers at scale in social media by integrating different platforms and automating (to a reasonable extent) most repetitive tasks. We are an official Facebook Marketing Partner. Our ambition is to become the leading social customer engagement tool for SMEs globally.
As the Retention Team Leader you will directly manage a team of Customer Success Advisors. You will guide your team acting as product experts and specialists to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Coordinate Customer Success Retention Team
- Provide direct Customer Support and solve customer related issues (both SMB & Enterprise)
- Report regularly on data, activity, and performance of CS Retention Team
- Evaluate Team Members and set their KPIs
- Initiate new internal processes and optimize already existing ones to maximize customer retention
- Train New Hires
- Experience in customer success/support/sales at a self service B2B SaaS business
- Obsessed by customer service
- Experience in designing or optimizing internal Customer Success/Support processes will be a great asset
- Comfortable with calls and live demos, ready to answer any question or face any objection
- Business oriented, result-driven person with great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Impeccable English- native speaker or C2 level
- Familiar with tools such as Intercom, Hubspot, Pipedrive – we use a large stack of business tools that help us manage and automate our work
- Self-driven and well-organized person
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment
- Knowledge of Social Media industry will be a strong asset
Your work environment and benefits:
- We will offer you a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation, private healthcare plan and self-development budget
- You will participate in fast-paced development of a SaaS application used by hundreds of businesses around the world
- We are a team of 30 people working mostly remotely, with occasional team and company offline meetings in our Warsaw office
- We try not to overdo with dailies, standups etc., and concentrate on getting the job done
Let’s meet up, chat, and get to work!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Napoleon Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
I also consent to processing of my personal data by Napoleon Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.