Product Marketing Manager (Video education-focused)
NapoleonCat is a fast-growing SaaS platform for managing a brands’ social media presence. Our clients come from over 60+ countries located across all globe. We help companies successfully build and strengthen relationships with their customers on an international scale. Our vision is to become the leading social media management tool for small and medium-sized enterprises worldwide. NapoleonCat is a Meta Business Partner operating in Google Cloud.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Video education-focused) who will support us with marketing and education activities addressed towards our leads & clients.
- Planning, co-creation and coordination of campaign communications aimed at implementing new and developing current application functionalities,
- Actively co-creating and conducting video trainings on new functionalities (for leads interested in our tool as well as for our existing customers),
- Coordinating, producing and hosting product webinars.
- Taking care of sharing knowledge, engaging leaders and teams, inspiring others to act,
- Owner of the “NapoleonCat Academy” project – concept preparation, implementation coordination and promotion of the new communication channel,
- Collaboration with the product department on releases of new functionalities,
- Spearheading projects linked to our feature of automated customer communication,
- Supporting sales and product teams in related KPIs.
- Your English is of native or bilingual proficiency level,
- You are geared towards educating users,
- You find explaining complex topics easy,
- You have experience in preparing educational materials, e.g. when planning communication with clients,
- You have a process-oriented thinking,
- You take pride in developing video channels,
- You have prior experience working with SaaS products,
- You know how to moderate and host online webinars,
- You know how to automate digital marketing and sales activities,
- You are involved in building communities, and you collaborate with individuals who specialize in reviews and product tutorials on YouYube.
Your working environment and benefits:
- You will be responsible for the rapid development of a SaaS app used by companies around the world.
- Our company operates globally and is Poland’s only official Meta Marketing Partner.
- A team of upbeat and enthusiastic social cats who collaborate and motivate each other.
- You will be supported both during the course of implementing tasks and during ongoing project work.
- 100% autonomy and responsibility over your position and tasks.
- You will work with a team of upbeat and enthusiastic people who trust each other and believe in what they do.
- You will be offered a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation.
- A focus on objectives rather than statuses or reports.
- We support each other both in the course of implementation tasks and in ongoing project work.
- We work remotely, but if you feel like a change of scenery, you are welcome to our headquarters located in the very center of Warsaw.
- Do you want to keep developing your personal or professional skills? Not a problem – Use our dedicated budget for your growth.
- We’ve got your healthcare covered with the top healthcare packages 🙂
- Frequent team-building events, parties, coffee breaks and awesome adventures are aplenty!
One of the stages of recruitment will be a recording of you, talking about ANYTHING.
We’d love to see how comfortable and quirky you can be!
Work with a tribe that shares your vibe!
Other positions you might be interested in
Customer Success Advisor (Sales Focus)Read more