NapoleonCat is a B2B SaaS social media marketing startup with customers on seven continents. We help brands conquer social media by offering marketers an array of tools for social customer care, analytics and reporting.
Are you a people-centric problem solver with excellent English? Do you want to expand your skill set in a dynamic startup environment?
As we expand globally we are looking for a dynamic and goal-oriented person to join us on our mission for the position: Product Manager.
As a Product Manager at NapoleonCat you will:
- Preparing business analyses (incl. process flow diagrams, activity diagrams)
- Analysing and documenting IT system requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Business-oriented task prioritisation
- Defining User Stories
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial digital product management
- Proven SaaS or e-commerce product management skills
- Experience in the analysis of technical documentation incl. API (practical knowledge of social media implementation in business as well as how platform APIs work: Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Solid understanding of MarTech market, technology and digital marketing concepts
- Being familiar with Agile working
- Fluency in English (B2+ level) to easily communicate with clients
- Knowledge of Polish (B1+ level) to communicate with the team
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing IT systems’ architecture.
- Experience of Scrum methodology
Your working environment and benefits:
- You will take part in the rapid development of a SaaS app used by hundreds of companies around the world
- Our company operates globally and is the only official Meta partner in Poland
- You will work with a team of upbeat and enthusiastic people who trust each other and believe in what they do
- You will be offered a B2B contract with 26 days of paid time off
- We try focusing on objectives rather than statuses and reports 🙂
- We support each other both in the course of implementation tasks and in ongoing project work
- We work remotely, but if you feel like working from the office, you are welcome to our premises located in the very centre of Warsaw
- Do you want to keep developing, but it costs a lot? Not a problem – take advantage of a dedicated budget
- Worried about your health and having access to medical services? It is a market standard, but we should mention that we offer a healthcare package 🙂
- Do you like the company of other people in real life, having a laugh and enjoying yourself? We do! You are very welcome to join us in our team-building events, night-time chats and extreme adventures 🙂