NapoleonCat is a fast-growing social media management SaaS tool with customers in over 60 countries on all continents. We help businesses engage and support their customers at scale in social media by integrating different platforms and automating (to a reasonable extent) most repetitive tasks. We are an official Facebook Marketing Partner. Our ambition is to become the leading social customer engagement tool for SMEs globally.
As the Product Manager you will help us build a better… product (web and mobile) and our customers – grow their businesses more effectively, by making us understand how they really use NapoleonCat, what brings them the highest value and how it translates into our roadmap and aligns with our long-term strategy. You will join the Product Team currently consisting of Product Analyst, UI/UX Designer, Product Manager and Head of Product, Of course, you will closely cooperate with other members of the organization from all departments.
- collect user insights (qualitative and quantitative) and turn them into actionable knowledge helping us prioritize our roadmap and shape the product,
- conduct market research to determine current and future developments in the area of social media management and customer service software, including direct competitor analysis,
- work closely with the team on the design of select new product features and improvements, methods to analyze their performance and ways to make it more user friendly,
- plan and manage your projects and ensure timely implementation,
- communicate and educate the entire organization on product developments to help them craft sales, marketing and customer support communications.
- proven SaaS or e-commerce product management skills,
- strong UX background,
- ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights and goals,
- ability to set goals and work towards achieving them on time,
- excellent communicator and negotiator,
- practical knowledge of product analysis and management tools (we use GA, Hotjar, Segment, Mixpanel, Productboard),
- good understanding of web technologies to help you find the common language with the tech team,
- practical knowledge of social media implementation in business as well as how platform APIs work (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.),
- English proficiency – you will talk to NapoleonCat’s users from around the world.
Your work environment and benefits:
- we will offer you a B2B contract with 26 days of paid vacation, private healthcare plan and self-development budget,
- you will participate in reasonably fast-paced development of a SaaS application used by hundreds of businesses around the world,
- we are a team of 25+ people working mostly remotely, with occasional team and company offline meetings in our Warsaw office; our fully serviced and comfortable office is at your disposal shall you prefer to work from there,
- we try not to overdo with dailies, standups etc., and concentrate on getting the job done.
Let’s meet up, chat, and get to work!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Napoleon Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position for which I am applying.
I also consent to processing of my personal data by Napoleon Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.