Junior Marketing Outreach Specialist
We’re NapoleonCat – a Warsaw-based SaaS social media marketing startup. We help brands from all around the world conquer social media by offering marketers an array of tools for social media analytics, and reporting, and customer care. We’re also the only Facebook Marketing Partner in Poland!
As our international client base is growing bigger, so is our team! Join us as Marketing Outreach Specialist and support our team in building NapoleonCat’s position as a globally recognized social media marketing tool.
- A dynamic start-up environment for growth
- Full-time employment in a beautiful office in central Warsaw
- Access to private healthcare and a self-development budget
- Team outings and healthy snacks
- The support of a great, friendly team
- A casual office culture with no dress code
We’re looking for a person who has:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Eagerness to become an expert in off-site SEO and social media marketing
- Experience in writing articles loved by readers and search engines
- Excitement about measuring and analyzing the results of your work
- Ease in building and maintaining relationships with professionals from different countries and cultures
- Diligence in keeping deadlines
As Marketing Outreach Specialist, you will:
- Improve our domain’s ranking and visibility through link building, i.e. securing links on external websites with high domain authority scores
- Write guest posts in English and secure publications on external sites
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with relevant publishers, marketing influencers, and industry experts in order to generate quality content (product reviews, testimonials, social media mentions)
- Analyze the results of your work and optimize your processes based on data-driven insights
- Keep an eye out for new ways to globally promote NapoleonCat and improve organic traffic to our website
This position doesn’t require years of experience – we’ll teach you everything! We’re looking for motivated individuals with great English, an interest in marketing, and a knack for data analysis.
We’d love to get to know you! Submit your resume and a few sentences about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s meet up, chat, and get to work!
3 500 – 5 000 net + VAT (B2B)
3 000 – 4 200 gross (contract)
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.Toggle panel: Careers SEO Settings