Junior Content Marketing Executive (Internship)
Are you passionate about social media? Do you want to work for a dynamic business that knows a lot about Facebook and Instagram? We are looking for a student or recent graduate with excellent English to join our marketing team.
This is a role designed as a 3-month internship, however if you rock our world, you will be promoted to Marketing Executive and hired on a full-time, permanent contract.
You must have:
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Outstanding writing skills in both languages
- Interest in social media and digital content creation
- Ability to read and interpret various data points
- Enthusiastic approach to new, sometimes unexpected, challenges
- Good time management skills and ability to juggle projects
Even better if you:
- Have some experience in social media marketing
- Are passionate about digital marketing and/or technology
- Run your own blog or some other social media presence for a brand or passion project
- Are familiar with social media tools such as NapoleonCat, Brand24, Hootsuite, Buffer or other similar platforms
- Have experience working or studying in an international environment
As Junior Content Marketing Executive at NapoleonCat you will:
- Work together with the Marketing Manager to create and distribute content to help meet the marketing objectives
- Write and co-write blog articles and Quora posts
- Help run NapoleonCat customer communications (i.e. newsletter)
- Assist in managing NapoleonCat social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Support various marketing initiatives, including Facebook ad campaigns, PR pitches and events
- Learn a lot about doing real, hands-on marketing
- Meet some really nice people!
Perks of the job:
- Flexible / full or part time position (possibility of 50% remote work)
- Experience working for a company that’s growing internationally
- You begin on entry-role salary but with a real prospect of permanent role and promotion
- Fast-track learning in a dynamic startup environment
- You get a track-record for working at the only Polish Facebook Marketing Partner
- Friendly team and office in central Warsaw
Thinking of applying but not sure you have enough experience?
This is an internship role so we don’t expect you to already have experience in what is described above. You will learn about marketing and content creation on the job.
What’s more important for being successful in this role is being an engaged and active participant as well as a teamplayer ready to demonstrate true responsibility. We are a diverse team of marketing, sales, customer success and technology experts and – as we are a small company and a friendly team - you will be learning from all of us.
However, please don’t apply if you are not confident about your English language skills. We will be holding interviews in English.
Send us your CV and a short (up to ⅔ page) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 November 2018.
NapoleonCat is an all-in-one social media management platform offering marketers an array of tools for automated community management, analytics and reporting.